How to send WhatsApp messages for free and reliably with only 3 lines of code? Python
Wondering how to send WhatsApp messages using Python using only 3 lines of code? You have come to the right place!
You can do so by using a simple tool
pip install wappdriver
- fast and reliable
- WhatsApp's website structure may change, the selectors can be updated over the internet dynamically, without changing code.
- chrome Driver path setting is hassle-free
- actively maintained
- fast support, if you need help
- send messages with bold, italics, or strikethrough
- send emojis smiley
- send images, videos, and gifs
- send documents and files
- can set a custom timeout, so that runs properly on old computers or with a slow internet connection
- more features to be added
Just go to aahnik.github.io/wappdriver. You will get all details.
This code is in no way affiliated with, authorized, maintained, sponsored, or endorsed by WhatsApp or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. This is an independent and unofficial software.
This project is distributed under the MIT License.
Questions or Suggestions?
If you have any questions, or if you want to discuss something with the community, please come to the wappdriver Discussion Forum.